Visiting Card Design in CorelDraw, Simple Method, Download Source File.
(Last Updated On: November 14, 2022)
visiting card Design in Corel, Simple Method, Download Source File.
Hello! Friends Welcome to www.vedantsri.net In this Project, I am going to Teach you How To Create a Poster in CorelDraw. In this Project, you can Learn How to Design a Poster in CorelDraw Application an Easy Method.
- Press Windows + R on Keyboard
- To Open Run Dialog
- Type Run Command in Run Dialog Box > Like this.
- Press OK.
- Click at New Blank Document.
- Fill all information > Regarding New Document.
- Click at Rectangle Tool
- Draw a Rectangle > like this
- Click at Rectangle > Press Ctrl + D > To Duplicate > like this
- Change Color of both Rectangles > From Color Palate.
- Draw a Rectangle > Change Color > From Color palate.
- Draw a Polygon > From Polygon tool.
- Increase Points of polygon > From Here
- Increase Outline of Polygon > From Here
- Select Rectangle > Press Ctrl + Page Down
- Duplicate polygon > Set like this.
- Draw these Polygon > In another Rectangle > Like this.
- Fill Picture in Rectangle and Polygon.
- Click at Rectangle and Polygon > Power Clip > From Effect menu > Power clip > Place Insider.
- Put LOGO of an Institution > Type an institution Name > Like This.
- Draw Circle > Press Ctrl + F11 > To Insert Characters
- Select Characters > Set like this.
- Type Contact Information > like this
- Now Visiting card is Ready.
Created and Explained By Sakshi Rawat.
Visit at – https://www.corelclass.com
Also, Read it – CorelDraw Course Fees, Duration, Scope, Syllabus, Admission, Institutes
Read Also – Tally Course Fees, Duration, Scope, Syllabus, Admission, Institutes
Also Read – CCC Course Fees, Syllabus, Duration, Scope, Jobs, and Institute
Important Link – DFA Course Fees, Syllabus, Duration, Scope, Jobs, and Institute
Visit – ADCA Course Fees, Duration, Scope, Syllabus, Admission, Institutes